Regulations for Raploch Skating Pond in Stirling
16th September 1903 Burgh Committee Minute No. 1129, Skating Pond Regulations.
- The playing of Hockey or other games on the ice is strictly prohibited.
- Skaters must not join hands in groups or skate together in a body so as to jostle or interfere with other skaters.
- Swearing and bad language are strictly prohibited.
- No one is allowed on any part of the ice marked off as unsafe or reserved for any purpose.
- Any person misconducting himself or entering otherwise than by the gate, or infringing any of these regulations will be put off the pond and not re-admitted the same day.
- Town Council reserve the right to refuse admission during the season to any person who has been guilty of misconduct.
- Anyone damaging the seats or other property will be prosecuted.
- Persons going upon the ice before the pond is opened or breaking the ice are liable to a penalty of 40/- (Burgh Police [Scotland] Act, 1902, Section 302).
- The pond will be open from 10:30am till 10:00pm unless otherwise announced. Everyone must leave the pond promptly at the hour of closing.
- Cloaks, wraps etc should be left at the Refreshment Room.
- Property left or found should be reported to the gate attendant.